We Return Value to our employees in many ways, including a top-notch benefits package.
Our extensive benefit program recognizes and rewards talent. We provide competitive salaries, comprehensive programs and extensive compensation packages.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Comprehensive health Insurance plan
- Disability, vision and dental plans (employee elective)
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts - Cafeteria Plan
- 10 paid holidays each year
- 120 hours paid time-off annually (amount increases to 160 after 5 years of service)
- Family and maternity leave available
- Jury and military duty leave available
- CPA exam review course assistance
- CPA exam passing bonus
- Time-off for CPA exam test time
- Mentor and career advisor program
- Employer paid professional memberships
- Business casual dress
- Summer hours include four-hour Fridays
- Finder’s fees for bringing new business to the firm
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Budgeted time for networking and business development
- Staff awards
Looking for an accounting job in Alabama and interested in working at Machen McChesney? Click here to view our current job openings or submit your resume.